- Family Notes
¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
|Progress Reports||Progress Reports will be made available via Skyward.|
|September 15 - October 15||Latinx Hispanic Heritage Month|
5:30 - 7:00 PM
|Welcome to YES||
Save the Date! We want our families to feel connected and welcomed, join us virtually.
Welcome to YES 9/16
SAVE THE DATE! We are hosting our Welcome to YES on September 16, Thursday. Reminder, it will be a virtual event. You'll be receiving an email with the link to join with additional information.
During Welcome to YES, HAWKS families will learn an overview of the 2021-2022 school year and be updated with any important information.
Save this link to join us on Thursday:
IMPORTANT! All permission slips for students requiring unified tutorials were sent home this Tuesday, September 7th. Please ask your student to provide and if they have lost it, ask that they receive a new letter ASAP. Tutorials will begin October 4th. It is imperative that we receive the permission slips back as this will confirm our bus count for Saturday tutorials.
- Unified Tutorials are not the same as the current after school tutorials
- There will be tutorials held on some Saturday (not all) - a calendar will be shared and made available
- Unified Tutorials begin October 4
From last Friday's HAWKS Family Notes:
Selected students have been identified to participate in Unified Tutorials as a result of legislation passed in Texas (House Bill 4545). This program begins after-school the week of October 4th and runs after-school and on Saturdays. These students are required to attend 30 hours of intervention, or tutorials. This is a result of your child’s 2021 STAAR scores.
Attendance is required due to your student’s score on the 2021 STAAR test. If your child did not take the STAAR test, state rules also require your child to attend tutorials. Students will be instructed in small groups.
A permission slip with additional information, including specific dates and times will be sent home with your student on Tuesday, September 7th. Please make sure to sign and return by Thursday, September 9th.
Need to update your info?
Are you needing to update your email or phone number? You can do so in Skyward! View this video to learn how: https://youtu.be/mUL4K-DW-jI
Have you moved recently and need to update your address with us? OR Need to remove/add an emergency contact? Please get in touch with our registrar by email, Carolina Estrada.
It's crucial we, as a school, to have the most recent information for a student in case of emergencies or needing to mail documents home. Please don't wait and notify us today.
If you currently have a student in Athletics, make sure you stay up to date on all information being shared by Coach Davis via email. If you are not receiving an email, please contact Coach Davis directly to be added.
Links to Bookmark:
- Skyward - View grades: assignment grades, progress report grades, and report card grades. Attendance: tardies, absences, etc. Schedule: classes your student is enrolled in.
- Schoology - parental access to Schoology, you can sign up for weekly reports as well as impersonate your child/children to view their classes, current and upcoming assignments, grades, etc. Schoology one pager: English | Español.
- HERO - Behavior tracker
- Transportation - View our current bus routes
- Digital Library - How to log in to Sora
- Family Notes