- 2019-2020 Campus Improvement Plan - YES Prep Northwest
- 2019-2020 Plan de mejoras del campus - YES Prep Northwest
- 2019-2020 Targeted Improvement Plan - YES Prep Northwest
School Report Card
The school report card (SRC) combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance. The SRC is intended specifically to inform parents and guardians about a school's individual characteristics and its academic performance.
Federal Report Cards
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), requires each state education agency to prepare and publish an annual report card with state-, district-, and campus-level data.
Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state-, district-, and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the public.
You may download the reports and/or access them using the links below. We will also provide hard copies and appropriate translation (written or oral) to parents upon request.
- 2018-2019 Federal Report Card - Texas
- 2018-2019 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Public Schools
- 2018-2019 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Northwest
- TEA website search for past federal report cards
Texas provides annual academic accountability ratings to its public school districts, charters and schools. The ratings are based largely on performance on state standardized tests and graduation rates. The ratings examine student achievement, student progress, efforts to close the achievement gap and postsecondary readiness.
If you have any questions, please contact Carmen Darville, Chief of Staff, at 713.967.9186 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.