Our goal is for our students to be competitive as college students and college graduates; to do that, our rigor and expectations in middle school and high school must be high.
By reaching to meet these expectations, students demonstrate that they share this core value of graduating from college and that they are committed to creating bright futures for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- English: ELA 6, ELA 7, ELA 8, English I (9th)
- Math: Math 6, Math 7, Math 8, Algebra I (9th)
- Science: Science 6, Science 7, Science 8, Biology (9th)
- Social Studies: SS 6, SS 7, SS 8, World Geography (9th)
- Intervention/Enrichment: Reading Intervention (6th - 7th), Math Intervention (6th - 7th)
- Electives: Interpersonal Studies (9th – Semester), Principals of Information Technology, Physical Education (6th and 8th), Health (8th), Athletics (6th – 9th), and Technology.
Offered on Monday's and Wednesday's - students need to confirm with teachers, if they plan on staying after school.