Students participating in the interscholastic program or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated 91 with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Antonio Davis - Athletic Coordinator
- TBD - Girls Volleyball Coach
- TBD - Boys and Girls Cross Country
- TBD - Boys Soccer
- TBD - Girls Basketball and Girls Soccer
Stay up to Date
Schedules Games and practice schedule are found here
12/11: Athletics will resume beginning with Boys and Girls Soccer in January. Important dates to know:
- Athletics Student Interest survey due December 16. Locate the survey in the students Teams Grade Level Channel
- Parent Meeting: January 13, 2021
- Student eligibility to try out will be determined by the students Q2 grades - January 15.
For more information about each team's schedule, roster, practices and more, click the button below.